Basic Version Includes:
- 12 PowerGrades to quickly and accurately adjust exposure.
- Designed around traditional photographic language for exposure - stops.
- Compatible with virtually every camera - Arri, BMD Gen 5, Canon Log, DJI D-Log, Panasonic V-Log, Red Log3G10 (IPP2), Sony S-Log2, Sony S-Log3, and BT1886 (Rec709 Gamma2.4) *Anything supported by Resolve Color Management
- One-Time Payment, No Subscription, Free Updates
- Upgrade to Pro for access to exposureTool™, our custom photometrically accurate DCTL developed in collaboration with Kaur Hendrikson (aka KaurH).
- Seamlessly adjust exposure while keeps black levels consistent (unlike offset / printer points).
- Unique "Fill Exposure" control allows soft yet targeted exposure adjustment automagically locked below middle gray for the selected tone curve. Great for lifting or lowering detail in the shadows, without affecting the black point or midtones.
- Intuitive "Fill Roll-Off" control and visible curve overlay makes it easy to apply additional fill exposure exactly where you want it.
- Designed specifically for working faster on BMD control surfaces. Simply apply to a node and hit the FX button. Great for fixed node trees!
- Fully compatible with modern color grading workflows and scene-referred management - RCM Color Managed (DWG), ACES, along with Manual Node Based Workflows (DWG, ACEScct, ACEScc, ARRI LOGC3 & 4) and traditional Display Referred Rec709 Gamma 2.4 (non-color managed).
- Compatible with Most Workflows - RCM Color Managed (DWG), ACEScct, ACEScc, Manual Node Based Workflows (DWG, ACEScct, ACEScc, Arri LOGC3 & 4) and traditional Display Referred Gamma 2.4 (non-color managed)
- Includes 17 exclusive PowerGrades (for each tone curve) to use to use as a starting point for the DCTL, along with the Basic version.
- Requires DaVinci Resolve Studio (DCTLs do not work on the free version)
- One Time Payment, No Subscription, Free Updates
- MacOS and Windows: Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 17.4.6+
- iPad: Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve for iPad 18.1.3+
- MacOS and Windows: Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve Studio 17.4.6+ (Free version not supported)
NOTE: This Product Requires DaVinci Resolve Studio (DCTLs do not work on the free version)
Based on 22 reviews
Allowing me to get to what I am looking for easily.
An excellent tool to ease the learning curve and get immediate results.
This is a very nice set of exposure tools. I love the DCTL flexibility. You can really tweak and blend the exposure adjustments and it's so much faster than making all of the adjustments manually. You're also provided with a nice user guide. Well done!
Using the Exposure Tool has not only helped me improve my workflow, but has also allowed me to achieve excellent color grading results in a faster and more efficient manner. 100% Recommended