- 100+ PowerGrade presets you'll actually want to use. Some subtle, some extreme, and everything in between
- Fully modular design provides significant artistic control while maintaining efficiency during the grade.
- 100% customizable - why shouldn't you have full control over every aspect of the look
- No additional plug-ins needed - fast renders, no subscriptions, works out of the box with Resolve Studio.
- Supports every camera supported by Resolve native color management
The PowerGrades have been helpful as I’ve switched to Resolve from Premiere. Gives me a good understanding of how to grade. Really like the Film PowerGrade a lot.
Works pretty good. instructions could be better, but I am a sp ed tech retired teacher.
PixelTools product range is just that. A true time saver for my workflow, and at affordable prices. They're well constructed tools inside DaVinci Resolve and i am very impressed with my purchase so far. I love how clean they feel.
I bought these powergrades to see how fast my workflow would change and it was a success! I was able to creat color grades and looks much quicker and efficiently, spending less time creating node trees and more time being creative! I really enjoyed this product.
Real Reviews From Working Professionals
PixelTools is a must-have utility anywhere I work. It’s among the first group of PowerGrades I reach for when a client demands something unique and interesting.
These are such a great starting point for a grade. It gives you so much more flexibility than a lut, and I love being able to explore the structure and the content of the nodes.
The Film Lab PowerGrade is a powerful set of tools that beats LUTs. These nodes are customizable down to the core.
The PowerGrades Jason and his team have developed are exceptional. What I like most (apart from being able to quickly audition several looks) is that I can view each node and either fine-tune to my liking or to learn how the looks are being put together. Great work