- Built around the timeless Kodak 2383 Print Stock (with more coming soon!)
- Scene-Referred Arri Log C color pipeline supports SDR, HDR, and Cinema-DCI P3
- Wide Camera Support - RED, Arri, BMD, Panasonic, Sony, Fuji, Canon, and Rec709
- Unique Drag & Drop Photochemical Look Creation Workflow
- Includes 3 Presets for Grain, Halation, and Diffusion
- "No Hassle" Licensing, Instant Download
- No Additional Plug-Ins Required, seriously!
- Compatible with Windows & Mac Versions
- Free Updates Included
Sample Images & Videos
Everything I expected for all my top projects. Exceeded my Expectations !
Took me more than months to test tons of presets. Being a junior colorist their presets helped me a lot to cut down the extra time to create look, elements manually. Even some of the presets like emulations are equivalent to some of the 3rd party plugins that cost way more than the complete package sold by pixel tools. Needless to say, the complete non-destructive workflow & ready-made node tree I can't compare with any other similar product available on market.
It great for quick look decision choices
The collection is easy to use, looks fantastic for my project! The look is more consistent and more flexible compare using LUTs. Jason & his team even take the extra effort to help me with my grade. Personally I think it is a steal!
Very good product in terms of controls and adjustability. I can't give 5 stars, however, until the "neon lights" trouble is resolved in HDR. Moreover, the user guide has to be more clear about the processing in HDR. For me (with latest Davinci Resolve version) suggested RCM off doesn't work at all and I had to experiment a lot to make it work in HDR. I didn't try processing in SDR, as I have no interest in that.