A Unique Collection of PowerGrade Presets for Photochemical Look Creation
- Built around the timeless Kodak 2383 print stock (with more coming soon!)
- Scene-referred Arri LogC3 color pipeline supports SDR, HDR, and Cinema-DCI P3
- Wide Camera Support - RED, Arri, BMD, Panasonic, Sony, Fuji, Canon, and Rec709 - anything supported by Resolve Color Management (CST)
- Unique Drag & Drop Photochemical Look Creation Workflow
- Includes 3 Presets for Grain, Halation, and Diffusion
- "No Hassle" Licensing, Instant Download
- No Additional Plug-Ins Required, seriously!
- Compatible with Windows & Mac Versions
- Free Updates Included - DWG Support coming up next!
- MacOS and Windows: Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 17.4.6+
- iPad: Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve for iPad 18.1.3+
The Hue/Shift is an amazing tool for adjusting and fine tuning color in Resolve. Expecially the color density-tap does incredible things!
I'm still going through all the looks, but so far so good.
As an editor who often color grades as well, this has been an invaluable addition to my arsenal! This gives you a great place to start and is easy to use, however is definitely robust.
At first I was a little skeptical... then like you I watched dozens of videos but with the DEMO version I quickly realised that I had finally found the tool I needed to make my videos more lively and organic! no more bland skies and an abcense of texture in the clouds and no more pale green on the grass! I've found my companion for the Wow effect that I've been looking for a long time without ever finding anything about saturation subtraction!