- Built around the timeless Kodak 2383 Print Stock (with more coming soon!)
- Scene-Referred Arri Log C color pipeline supports SDR, HDR, and Cinema-DCI P3
- Wide Camera Support - RED, Arri, BMD, Panasonic, Sony, Fuji, Canon, and Rec709
- Unique Drag & Drop Photochemical Look Creation Workflow
- Includes 3 Presets for Grain, Halation, and Diffusion
- "No Hassle" Licensing, Instant Download
- No Additional Plug-Ins Required, seriously!
- Compatible with Windows & Mac Versions
- Free Updates for One Year - includes new stocks.
Sample Images & Videos
The collection is easy to use, looks fantastic for my project! The look is more consistent and more flexible compare using LUTs. Jason & his team even take the extra effort to help me with my grade. Personally I think it is a steal!
Very good product in terms of controls and adjustability. I can't give 5 stars, however, until the "neon lights" trouble is resolved in HDR. Moreover, the user guide has to be more clear about the processing in HDR. For me (with latest Davinci Resolve version) suggested RCM off doesn't work at all and I had to experiment a lot to make it work in HDR. I didn't try processing in SDR, as I have no interest in that.
Great Powergrades! Just what i was looking for. The halation and grain presets are my favs. Also I had a problem with the payment and they solve It really fast so great customer service too!
Robust and versatile PowerGrades that are deeply editable and offer an insightful look under the hood
PixelTools is a must-have utility anywhere I work. It’s among the first group of PowerGrades I reach for when a client demands something unique and interesting.