GORGEOUS FILM EMULATION SHOULDN'T BE COMPLICATED
A Unique Collection of PowerGrade Presets for Photochemical Look Creation
- Built around the timeless Kodak 2383 print stock (with more coming soon!)
- Scene-referred Arri LogC3 color pipeline supports SDR, HDR, and Cinema-DCI P3
- Wide Camera Support - RED, Arri, BMD, Panasonic, Sony, Fuji, Canon, and Rec709 - anything supported by Resolve Color Management (CST)
- Unique Drag & Drop Photochemical Look Creation Workflow
- Includes 3 Presets for Grain, Halation, and Diffusion
- "No Hassle" Licensing, Instant Download
- No Additional Plug-Ins Required, seriously!
- Compatible with Windows & Mac Versions
- Free Updates Included - DWG Support coming up next!
Useful powergrades can help cut hours of your color session time. PixelTools are a standard part of my Resolve system, and they help give you a great finishing touch on any project.
After learning about PixelTools (thanks Darren) and then eyeing the film lab collection for a while I finally had to get it and what a set of Powergrades.
As non-destructive, editable grades you can apply and tweak to suit your needs. The best bit is to take a look at how they built it all up to understand more about what goes into emulating a film look.
The utilities are great as they give you specific elements you can drop into your own work when you only need a bit of something rather than the entire package.
I bought these powergrades to get more insight into building out effective node trees! Definitely an excellent investment!
Some of the best Resolve PowerGrades to help get that film look faster! Can’t go wrong.
Real Reviews From Working Professionals
PixelTools is a must-have utility anywhere I work. It’s among the first group of PowerGrades I reach for when a client demands something unique and interesting.
These are such a great starting point for a grade. It gives you so much more flexibility than a lut, and I love being able to explore the structure and the content of the nodes.
The Film Lab PowerGrade is a powerful set of tools that beats LUTs. These nodes are customizable down to the core.
The PowerGrades Jason and his team have developed are exceptional. What I like most (apart from being able to quickly audition several looks) is that I can view each node and either fine-tune to my liking or to learn how the looks are being put together. Great work