A Unique Collection of PowerGrade Presets for Photochemical Look Creation
- Built around the timeless Kodak 2383 print stock (with more coming soon!)
- Scene-referred Arri LogC3 color pipeline supports SDR, HDR, and Cinema-DCI P3
- Wide Camera Support - RED, Arri, BMD, Panasonic, Sony, Fuji, Canon, and Rec709 - anything supported by Resolve Color Management (CST)
- Unique Drag & Drop Photochemical Look Creation Workflow
- Includes 3 Presets for Grain, Halation, and Diffusion
- "No Hassle" Licensing, Instant Download
- No Additional Plug-Ins Required, seriously!
- Compatible with Windows & Mac Versions
- Free Updates Included - DWG Support coming up next!
- MacOS and Windows: Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 17.4.6+
- iPad: Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve for iPad 18.1.3+
I’m really new to all of this and pixel tool allowed my to be diligent with my work. It’s very helpful for beginners!
Better than LUTs, the Lab Collection reproduces the feel of classics lab colours like Kodak 2383 and is a great tool to learn the building blocks of powergrading, with the possibility to fine-tune those classics to our taste. Pixeltools also promises to add more Kodak lab film grades in the future, for free!
PixelTools Film Lab Collection
Useful powergrades can help cut hours of your color session time. PixelTools are a standard part of my Resolve system, and they help give you a great finishing touch on any project.